
We also entered Angela's delicious pumpkin bread into the bake-off and won a cupcake decorating set.

In the big finale of the day, the entire picnic (about 500 people) played bingo for big prizes. The whole time all these wimpy people were mumbling "bingo" under their breath. Angela and I wanted to win so badly! One time we got really close with a diagonal and we needed an O62. The announcer, in true comic fashion, announced the next ball: O61. What a bummer. We thought all hope was lost when...

B-I-N-G-O!!!
Not two balls after the O61 did he pull out O62! We yelled so loud it was ridiculous. I don't think anyone has ever been more excited about a bingo victory than us. What did we win? A portable Weber propane grill.

This will be perfect for our camping trip to the beach that we are planning!
All-in-all we had a great weekend, and we hope you were as lucky as we were!
1 comments :
Haha you guys are too cute! I am sad I missed the picnic! Bingo has been good to us the past couple years.
Post a Comment