Sunday, April 28, 2013

One Month!


Hi new friends!  I'm Kate (or Katherine Elizabeth as mommy calls me when she comes to get me every morning)!  Here are some things about month number ONE:

  • Mommy says I had 18 people come visit me in the hospital and MANY more since then.  Man I must be popular already. 
  • I've slept in my REAL crib since I was 2 weeks old!
  • I LOVE after nap stretches.  Mom calls it the turtle.  Who knows why.
  • I poop A LOT and you can hear it.  If you couldn't you'd probably never know I had a dirty diaper.
  • That said, sometimes you can even see it.  I've had a few poop leaks...or explodes as mom says.
  • I enjoy watching light changes and people.  Mom sits me up and lets me see the world.  It's fun!
  • My favorite thing is when Nana, Grandpa, Grammy & GDaddy come to visit me.  They like to hold me.  
  • I sleep for about 3 hours at night...sometimes...and sometimes I don't sleep for hours.  I'll work on that.
  • I had my first "outing." Mom and Dad snuck me into Cafe Express to enjoy lunch with mommy's friend Julie. 
  • On my one month birthday we went to Kemah to celebrate Uncle Mike's birthday.  They say the food was yummy.  One day I'll eat steak like daddy.
  • My umbilical cord fell off on my one month birthday!  (Poor G-Daddy was babysitting me when that happened)
  • I love when my daddy has Friday's off and we get to spend the mornings together.  One of my (and mom's) favorite things. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment