Here's what I was up to this last month my friends--
- I loveeee to tell stories after I eat or wake up from a good nap. Even when it's 4 am and mom wants me to go back to sleep!
- I spent my first night away from my mom and dad while they were at a wedding in Ft. Worth for their college friends. I had so much fun with Gigi and G-Daddy! They sure do spoil me!
- I got to meet my great Nana for the first time. First thing I did to show her how excited I was, was to spit up all over her shoulder. That's what you would do right?
- I laugh when Macy's tail hits me in the face. It's so fluffy.
- I slept my first full 6 hours this month! ...and haven't done it again. Don't want mom to think I have some sort of routine down or something.
- I absolutely LOVE bath time. Like just sit me in the sink for hours and I'll be happy.
- I went on my first plane ride and did great! I fell asleep standing up before takeoff and had a reallllly long nap on the plane. Mom and dad were so proud I'll write a story about it all later.
- According to mom I weigh over 14 pounds!!
0 comments :
Post a Comment