Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's Wedding Planning Time...

Venue: check
Videographer: check
Bridesmaids: check
Dress Shopping: ugh!
Photographer: double ugh!

So they say you are supposed to know when you have found the perfect dress, but how is that supposed to happen when I'm trying on a size way way to big? I'm not a huge fan of how this whole bridal dress thing works. At least have two sizes...a big one and a smaller size.

I actually think I have found THE ONE. It was the one I found (I have to admit) before I was even engaged. Putting some heavy prayers on the dress shopping/decision. One more dress to try on in Dallas and maybe one more day of lots of dress trying on in the near future.

Expect simple and classic.

As far as the photographer goes, I'm just stressed because I did not budget enough for the photographers I've been looking at. Lots of praying about that too!

With all of this stress I do have to say I am so excited for the day to come. I'm excited to get past the big decisions and start focusing on the details. I'm a list maker and checker offer. Enough said.

Much love.

Ang

2 comments :

Sarah Schmermund said...

i'm sending lots of white, flowy thoughts your way :)

Unknown said...

Angela...here's my friend's website. She's a prof. photographer. Maybe she'll give you a good deal if you mention you are mine and Darron's niece. She's a huge Christian, too, and a delight to work with. I've done a few shoots with her. that's how we met. Since then we've been to her home and have enjoyed her and her entire family.

Natalie Blake
www.hillcountryphoto.com

Post a Comment