Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to Blogging

They say the first year of marriage is for spending time getting to know your spouse and cementing a great foundation for a lifetime of marriage. I never thought that would include watching gossip girl, so I think I'll get back to blogging. We have been absolutely terrible about blogging recently (I know I've made that excuse multiple times), but this time I have a plan to get back on track. I think writing shorter, more frequent posts will help to build the habit a little better, plus it will require less reading from you (if there are any of you still out there)!

Recent Events:

Angela and I have been busy bees the last few weeks. We have gone to the beach a few times, ate dinner in Kemah, saw the Horns play Rice at Reliant, and traveled to Austin!


We rode our first roller coaster together in Kemah!


At the beach, I decided to put sunscreen on my face last. My lovely wife then asked me to put sunscreen on her back. I proceeded to forget to sunscreen my face and sit out reading for three hours. Worst raccoon eyes ever! The bottom line is, marriage is amazing. Our friend Chris told us at our rehearsal dinner that, next to knowing Jesus, being married is the best thing anyone could ever do. So far, I wholeheartedly agree! It has been such an amazing two and a half months so far, I can't wait to se what the next 50 years have in store for us!

1 comments :

Kelley Ellis said...

Finally! I have been waiting for a blog from you guys (though I can't say I have been much better). But I have to say that I understand...when you can be hanging out with your hubby/wifey, it's hard to make yourself do anything else!
So cool you guys are so close to the beach :)

Post a Comment