That title was intended to be said in a big frat boy voice. I don't know. I just imagine a guy saying it.
Anyways, I have come to realize as a teacher that it's ok we don't get performance bonuses in the form of the $$ sign. We get them in the form of extra holidays known as spring break and summer. Can't complain there, eh?
Just felt like giving the blog world a heads up about my intended Spring Break blogs. I plan on making cute rosette headbands via Tommy's high school friend, Meg, cooking Haute Apple Pie's Irish Pasties (since we'll be celebrating el dia de San Patricio) and my bff Kelley's Apple Spice Cake. Amongst those fun things that I don't get to usually do during the week, I plan on using my new Dyson...every...day... Uh huh. That's right. I might even have to dedicate a whole blog to the joys of using the Dyson. (Ok I won't bore you, but I totally decided to vacuum under the couch cushions last night!) And on top of that I will be staring at Golden Retriever's like this one. Why? Because we are looking for our perfect new addition to the family.
See ya soon blog-diddles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
1 comments :
Can't wait to see pictures of:
1. Your headbands!!
2. Your new puppy
Happy Spring Break!
Post a Comment