Monday, December 10, 2012

25 Weeks!



How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  +15 pounds!
Baby is the size of a(n): Eggplant!
Maternity clothes? On the prowl for some brown and/or khaki pants...
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Much better this week.  
Best moment(s) this week: Finding out we will be closing on our house DECEMBER 28th!!  
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: I cried, but they had reasons.  Doesn't count does it?
Movement: She has been kicking up a storm this week.  You can actually see her kick on the outside now.  So crazy! (When I'm not wearing my awesome camo t-shirt I'll try and take a video to post.)
Food cravings: I definitely craved sausage and cheese biscuits from McDonald's on Friday.  It might have had to do with the fact I had to fast for my glucose test...either way, I bought two of them one for breakfast, one to save for lunch.  Let's just say the 2nd one didn't make it to lunch.
Anything making you queasy? The smell of seafood.  Blah. 
Have you started to show yet? Yep, had a boy totally poke my belly.  It was weird.  He then proceeded to tell me it was hard.  Ok?? 
Gender?: Girl!
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
Wedding rings on or off?  On!  No swelling yet!
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happppppy.  Who has time to be moody?
Looking forward to: Maybe actually starting the packing of our house this week??  Last week was too hectic!

0 comments :

Post a Comment