Saturday, December 1, 2012

24 Weeks!



How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  +16 pounds!
Baby is the size of a(n): Ear of Corn!
Maternity clothes? Sporting my new full panel pants.  Oh yeahhhh!  You want to know the best thing about them??  They act as a second layer when it's cold outside AND you never have to worry if your zipper is down!!  Loves it.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? You mean naps?
Best moment(s) this week: Celebrating hubby's birthday with a home cooked meal and TV shows.  Hey, whatever they boy wants to do for his birthday, we'll do!  AND spontaneously getting a new hair-do!
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: Not one this week!
Movement: Wish I could just sit and feel her kick all day.  That sounds like so much more fun right now.
Food cravings: The usual gummy snacks...I don't really think any of my cravings were new though.
Anything making you queasy? Nope!  Touched meat to make delicious chicken parm for the hubby's birthday and yummy burgers later in the week!
Have you started to show yet? Well considering I have a student that sits there and stares at it while I'm at my door greeting my other students, I'm saying yes.
Gender?: Girl!
Belly Button in or out? It has no hope come February.
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time? I think this baby gives me lots of happy endorphins. I mean for the last two years I've been telling my hair lady I'd cut my hair short...and then, on Wednesday I just decided to cut it off.  No crying, nothing!  Yep, baby has almost made me more...carefree?? 
Looking forward to: Slowly packing up our first house so we can move into the home we will bring Baby Girl Mattix home to!

0 comments :

Post a Comment