Thursday, May 30, 2013

2 Month Favorites!

2 Month Favorites!


1. Wubbanub Pacifier (Perfect for the carseat and the swing.  It rests on her chest and is easier for her to suck back in her mouth when she spits it out.  Warning:  Your dog might think it's her toy and pull it out of the sleeping baby's mouth)
2. Skip Hop Alphabet Zoo Activity Gym (Wonderful for tummy time and to kick and grab onto the toys)
3. Tommee Tippee Bibs (We've got a drooler on our hands so this keeps all that saliva from hanging out under her chin)
4. Fisher Price Snuggabunny Swing (Love this for when she's awake and I need to do a few things around the house)
5. Patricia Green Slippers (Enough said.  Cute and they keep your feet warm and cozy when hanging around the house)
6. Lansinoh Disposable Pads(Cannot live without these)
7. Tervis Tumblers (Breastfeeding moms need to keep hydrated...the large tumbler with a lid and straw are my favorite.)
8. LilyPadz Reusable Nursing Pads (These were awesome to have when I needed a backless bra for a dress I wore to a wedding.  I don't advise wearing these tooooo long without pumping or feeding.)

0 comments :

Post a Comment