Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Two Months!


It's good to see you here again new friends!  Here are some things about month number TWO:

  • I love my snuggabunny!  I wasn't too fond of it at first, but when I get sleepy during the day its nice to take a little catnap in.
  • I'm still not sleeping longer than 3.5 hours during the night between feedings.  It's a little hard on mommy sometimes.  I have gotten better about falling back asleep after I eat though.  
  • I had the chance to play with my new friend Madison while mommy and daddy played board games.  She's two months older than me.
  • I've been smiling and talking a lot more.  It's so crazy that mom knows EXACTLY what I'm saying!
  • I finally got to meet my Auntie Eileen, Aunt Betty and Uncle Steve over Memorial Day weekend!  They were so much fun and loved to play with me.
  • We went to Nana and Grandpa's house on lake Conroe for Memorial Day.  Mom says next year I'll get to play in the pool! 
  • I unfortunately had to get 5 million shots the day after my 2 month birthday.  Mom didn't want me to have to get them ON my 2 month birthday so she scheduled it for the day after.  Isn't she sweet?  
  • I enjoy tummy time on my play mat when I'm full and happy.  Put me on that thing when I'm hungry or tired and I will throw a fit! 
  • Daddy got third place in his triathlon and I got to see him!!  He sure is the best!
  • I've gained 4 pounds and grew 2.5 inches since I was born.  That might explain why my feet and legs don't fit in 3 month footed onesies.

0 comments :

Post a Comment