- I weigh 15.8 pounds and am 25 inches long.
- I can completely roll over.
- I officially love being on my belly.
- I rocked 4 planes rides to and from Hawaii. Only fussed when mom didn't wake me up to eat!
- I still don't sleep through the night. I'm teaching mom patience.
- If I'm grumpy or fussy it's because I miss my puppy sister Macy. She makes me smile EVERY TIME.
- I swam for the first time in Nana and Grandpa's pool! Mom made me put on my swim onesie. It's ridiculous but she didn't want me to burn (at 5:00pm! ...silly mom) My friend Madison was there too. Her mom let her wear her cute bathing suit because she's older than me.
- I got to play with my boy friends (notice the two words...mom says I can't have a boyfriend yet) Micah and Barrett. They are older than me, but so much fun! They get to eat real food and I'm jealous.
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
4 Months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

0 comments :
Post a Comment