We will start off on the island of Oahu staying at the Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa.
Lounging, going to the spa, shopping, people watching & Pearl Harbor are definitely on the list of things to do.Then we will take a short, 30 minute, inter-island flight to the beautiful (or so I've heard) Maui where we will stay at the Wailea Beach Resort & Spa. (Courtesy of Mr. & Mrs. Mattix! What a GREAT gift to us!! Many many thanks!)

We've thought about seeing the sunrise on top of the Haleakala Crater, Driving the Hana Highway, or even taking a night cruise.

We've thought about seeing the sunrise on top of the Haleakala Crater, Driving the Hana Highway, or even taking a night cruise.
So here is where I ask for your opinions. If you've ever been to Hawaii, particularly Oahu or Maui and have done something that you LOVE or places that you enjoyed eating at, we'd love to hear what you think! We've learned that the best advice is from those who have already experienced Hawaii.
I'd like to leave you with an excerpt from Tommy's friend Tim's wedding website about their honeymoon that I think it just absolutely hilarious. ...probably because I can see my family doing the same thing. "If your last name is Taylor, Springer or Baird and I find out you've made a reservation within 20 miles for this week, I'll find a way to cancel it. No, Mom, this isn't a "family" vacation..."
1 comments :
go to Mama's Fish House in Maui. it was recommended to me when i went a few years ago and it was delicious! it's right on the beach, and you can swim/lay out before/after you eat. if you have time, i would go to the big state park (i forget what it's called) and see the waterfalls, too :).
Post a Comment