Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blog2Print

For all you bloggers, future bloggers, wanna-be bloggers or friends of bloggers...

There is this awesome website called Blog2Print.com where you can get your blog posts made into a book form.  This not only is a great way to have a permanent memory in tangible form, but also is a great gift idea!  You don't have to be the owner of the blog to be able to get the blog printed into a book!  (maybe this is sorta creepy??) My only beef with it is that the cover options aren't my favorite.  I think I can get past that though. 

They also have a site called Everything2Print.com where you can get facebook albums, picassa albums, Word/PDF documents, and much more printed into book form.

Just thought I'd share my cool online finds!  I cannot wait to print our blogs one day!  I'll update you on the quality and how they turn out later!

1 comments :

Jessica said...

Angela -- you are just too cool :)
I feel like the world could benefit from your scrapbook and creative prowess. Just sayin ..... love you!

Post a Comment