Thursday, June 17, 2010

Excitement

Excitement - exhilaration:  the feeling of lively and cheerful joy; "he could hardly conceal his excitement when she walked down the aisle."  


Yep.  That's about right.  I am filled with excitement.  


I am excited:
  • That in 16 days I will be marrying the man God created JUST FOR ME!!
  • To wear my wedding dress and pretty shoes again...oooh that reminds me, I'm supposed to be breaking them in.  Oops!
  • To dance with my lovely husband (Foxtrot here we come!)
  • To see all of our wonderful family and friends who came from near and far to share in our special day (14 different states and 3 different countries!!)
  • For our special "surprise." (You'll just have to wait and see what I'm talking about hehe)  
  • To finally eat the yummy food and cake we picked  (I can taste it in my mouth right now.  Yummm!)
  • To see all of our friends enjoying themselves on the dance floor (Yall better boogie!  I know I will be!)
  • For our 300 programs to be assembled
  • To meet all of Tommy's Ohio friends I've heard so much about
  • For our honeymoon...relaxation will be needed!
  • Placing a big fat smooch on my husband after saying, "I do!"
  • For every planning detail to come together for the most beautiful night (Not saying it'll be perfect.  We always remember the hiccups anyways right?)
So if you can't tell...I'm excited.  


I just hope I can show all of the appreciation and joy Tommy and I have for all of our wedding party, family and friends.  EEK!  Excitement.  We love yall!

1 comments :

Kelley Ellis said...

Woah woah...special surprise? I want to know!

I'm excited to see my best friend marry the man of her dreams, to boogie with them, to eat some of the best cake ever (mmmm)...did I mention seeing my best friend marry the man of her dreams?

Post a Comment