Total weight gain/loss: 3.5 lbs (from 103 to 106.5)
Maternity clothes? None, yet, but it might be time to invest in a Bella band.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Sleeping great, but standing all day teaching is really taking a toll on my back.
Best moment this week: Finally hanging my "bump" chalkboard!
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: Oh you mean when I cried because we didn't have bacon? Or when I sobbed while sitting on the floor of Barnes & Noble looking at baby books?
Have you told family and friends? YES!
Miss anything? Mimosas
Movement: You mean gas? They say that could be the baby...I'm not sure I believe it.
Food cravings: Sweets! Candy corn, sour gummy works, cupcakes...you name it...oh and turkey wraps!
Anything making you queasy? Toothpaste!
Have you started to show yet? The pants and shirts are gradually getting tighter
Gender prediction: Boy not matter how much I want a girl.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy as can be!
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move.
0 comments :
Post a Comment