May 13, 2007 - Facebook Official: Tommy Mattix & Angela Schultz are in a relationship.
June 20, 2009 - Facebook Official: Tommy Mattix & Angela Schultz are engaged.
July 3, 2010 - Facebook Official: Tommy Mattix & Angela Mattix are married.
September 11, 2012 - Facebook Official: Tommy Mattix & Angela Mattix are having a baby.
Now if we can ONLY imagine what life will be like when our little baby is our age. What will they be saying then??
I have to admit, up until I got pregnant my plan was to not post anything on facebook related to the pregnancy. I didn't want everyone to know everything...and everything won't be posted, but if facebook has been so much a part of our lives, why not make it at least "facebook official?"
That got my creative brain turning. We had told all the family in such cute ways, I didn't want to leave our facebook friends out. Haha. So, of course Pinterest came to the rescue (like always!) ...and Tommy's idea of making it our banner photo was the perfect idea.
Pinterest Idea:
Here is what we came up with...I think it turned out pretty stinkin' good.
The first attempt at the chalk art was erased a mere 2 hours later (before we ever took a picture) by a DOWNPOUR. The second chalk writing ended up directly in the setting sun by the time we took the picture. ...and if you know how LONG our driveway is, how did I choose the ONE spot that would be in the sun?? It was in the shade when I wrote it! Then it came to more creativity...a sheet and UT duct tape. That's right, we taped a sheet to two trees to block the sun that was shining directly on the drawing...I was determined to take the silly picture even if it meant I was going to shed some tears! Then it came to positioning Macy. I had treats in my hand. Bad idea. There she was sitting, shaking, spinning...none of which were on command...ANYTHING for cheerios. You can kind of tell that the C & M are a little smeared...that's from her. We love her anyways. ...and we got ONE good picture, so she did her job.
So there you have it...it's finally facebook official which means everyone knows and it will forever be stamped on the internet.
We can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


0 comments :
Post a Comment