Thursday, November 29, 2012

23 Weeks!


How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  15 pounds!  Looks like those Thanksgiving feasts found a home.
Maternity clothes? Loving my new pants from last weekend and loose fitting tops!  My mother-in-law also bought a few cute pieces to add to the wardrobe! ... hoping I won't have to buy anything else until month 8 when I'm sure nothing will fit.  
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Sleep fine...wake up miserable.  
Best moment(s) this week: Buying new clothes with mom, beginning registering for baby & travels to see family!
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: Well my computer crashed and all the letters I had written to baby are potentially lost.  That's a cry for a good reason moment.  :\  But I did cry because the man next to us on the plane had a build-a-bear that had a leather jacket and spiderman pants.  Don't ask.  
Miss anything? Good sleep and a nose free from sniffles. 
Movement: Lots of kicks in the evening.  LOVE IT SO MUCH!!
Food cravings: Chocolateeeeee
Anything making you queasy? Not eating??
Have you started to show yet? Thankful it is getting to the "Shes definitely pregnant" stage instead of the "Hmm...I wonder if she's pregnant" stage.
Gender?: Girl!
Belly Button in or out? Hanging on strong
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Oh so happy! 
Looking forward to: 2 1/2 weeks of REAL teaching, 1/2 week of review and then FINALS! and then HOUSE moving in! and then BABY!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment