How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Back to 3.5lbs (from 103 to 106.5) then to 107.5 then to 108.5 back to 106.5...who knows.
Maternity clothes? I caved in and bought 4 shirts from Target I can hopefully wear for a while and 2 belly bands. I think I'm ready for a 6 month belly already.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Bought a body pillow off amazon. Best decision ever.
Best moment this week: Purchasing the body pillow with Amazon Prime. I heart fast & free shipping!
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: Does crying to songs on the radio count??
Have you told your students? Not yet! Maybe after we find out if it's a boy or girl.
Miss anything? Drinking LOTS of Dr. Pepper
Movement: Not yet! I stilllll don't know what these people are talking about...
Food cravings: Anything gummy...gummy fruit snacks, gummy bears, still gummies...
Anything making you queasy? Chicken. Ga-ross. But only chicken I have to cook myself.
Have you started to show yet? Uh huh. Especially after the CFA sandwich, 3 popsicles, pizza roll and cookies I ate at our school carnival last Friday.
Gender prediction: I'm going to say GIRL this week just in case it is a girl she won't feel left out.
Belly Button in or out? Still in! As my mom said though, at least when it pops out for the first time in your life it actually gets clean.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy unless my kids aren't following instructions...but that's normal right?
Looking forward to: My doctors appt on Wednesday. Lots of questions to ask this time around.

0 comments :
Post a Comment