How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6.8 pounds!
Maternity clothes? Nothing new this week, but on the look out for good jeans & pants!
Stretch marks? Nope. Baby girl wants her mama to still look good in a bathing suit (so far)
Sleep? Oh yes, body pillow is my friend.
Best moment(s) this week: Finding out we are having a GIRL of course!!! AND telling my students, finally. See below for some of my favorite comments. AND enjoying my cousin Kathryn's engagement. AND when Tommy went to Target and bought a precious pink onesie. He is in love with her already.
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: None! Can you believe it?
Have you told your students? YES! Some of my favorite comments were, "So THAT's why you've been eating so much goldfish." "I knew it since the first day of school because you had a small bump." (Now you tell me how in the world they could tell at 11 weeks) "I knew it because that one day when you smelled someone eating bell peppers and no one else could smell it." "Does this mean you have to leave us? I'm going to fail!"
Miss anything? Not worrying that what I'm eating is affecting another human being. I feel bad when I eat so many sweet tarts.
Movement: Ready for some big kicks from our 8 ounce girl.
Food cravings: Sweet tarts, nerds & Cinnamon & Spice oatmeal that you apparently can only buy at Walmart.
Anything making you queasy? The chicken I thawed out sitting in the baggie in the fridge. Gross.
Have you started to show yet? Oh you betcha.
Gender?: It's a GIRL!!! Who would have thought? I guess my girly vibes worked!
Belly Button in or out? In, but the bottom is creeping up fast.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? :)
Looking forward to: Being half way through pregnancy. It's flying!! And finally being able to pin stuff on Pinterest with specific gender!!!
And to leave you with a few more fun pictures from the week...
Tommy and I at a Halloween Party. Tommy found his "Party Animal" while on a safari.
My cousin and best friend, Kathryn got engaged! I can't even tell you how well thought out and planned this engagement was, but she definitely deserved it. Her fiancé Chad is wonderful!
And to leave you with a few more fun pictures from the week...
Tommy and I at a Halloween Party. Tommy found his "Party Animal" while on a safari.
My cousin and best friend, Kathryn got engaged! I can't even tell you how well thought out and planned this engagement was, but she definitely deserved it. Her fiancé Chad is wonderful!


0 comments :
Post a Comment