Saturday, October 13, 2012

17 Weeks!

So a little preface about the picture.  Every year leading up to the UT/OU game (aka the Red River Rivalry) in Dallas, if someone was to ask  you what time it was you would say, "It's (insert time) and OU still sucks!"  It's just a tradition.  The week before you will see and hear such things as "It's 10:10 in Madrid and OU still sucks!" or "It's 12:01am and OU still sucks!" You get the picture.  So not saying that I approve of the wording for out little bean (I tried to convince Tommy I should write stinks instead of sucks), but we had to go along with the festivities.

So this week, "Baby Mattix is 17 weeks old and OU (definitely) still sucks!"



How far along?  17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: (From 103.5 to 107.6) Woot!  
Maternity clothes? Nothing new this week, but definitely using the bella band more!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? You know it.
Best moment(s) this week: Tommy singing The Eyes of Texas to my belly.  So cute right?  And then coming home to a straightened house, gorgeous fall flowers, a bowl full of gummy things and a dinner date to wait for it...MR.GATTIS!  Oh he knows all the ways to my heart.
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: Well I cried on the way to work to the song "One thing Remains." (I then decided I needed to start bringing my make up to school) I then cried while watching Modern Family.  And finally a cry after I had a fiasco occur after one of my classes on Friday that would have just left me angry, but I'm pretty sure the hormones made me cry one of those "cant. get. any. words. out." cry's.  Let me just say that I prayed for this child's soul.  How can one be so awful? (And then confirmed my need to bring make-up to school)
Have you told your students? Maybe Monday!  Tommy had the idea of making it a bonus question on their 9 weeks test. "Do you think Mrs. Mattix's baby is going to be a boy or girl?" -- Just imagine the gasps from the girls and the huh's? from the boys.
Miss anything? Not having frequent headaches.
Movement: YES!  I swear I felt something Saturday morning about 2:30am when I decided to lay on the living room floor while I was waiting for Macy to go to the bathroom outside.  And then again a few times this week!
Food cravings: Cheesy Gordita Crunches from Taco Bell...mmm BRB I think I need to go get one for breakfast.
Anything making you queasy? the usual, toothpaste and raw meat.
Have you started to show yet? Getting bigger every week or I'm just in the tighter clothing cycle of clothes.  Had a student tell me "Mrs. Mattix, I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but are you pregnant??" Guess it's about time I tell them.  All they probably do during class is watch me eat gobs of goldfish and stare at my growing belly.
Gender prediction: Saying girl again this week!  Sending girly vibes!
Belly Button in or out?  Still in except the bottom of my belly button. It's looking a little iffy. 
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Oh so happy! 
Looking forward to: Betty & Steve's wedding in Minnesota!!  AND finding out if its a boy or girl on the 22nd!

1 comments :

Kelley Ellis said...

look at those boobs! I couldn't post that comment on fb, but I think (hope) its safe here ;)

lovelove this! keep them coming!

Post a Comment