Sunday, October 21, 2012

18 Weeks!




How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Same ole, same ole... +4.1 pounds 
Maternity clothes? It's official, all pants do not button.  Luckily I have a pair of jeans from my freshman year of college (you know, from the oh so cliche Freshman 10 lbs. I gained)
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep? Definitely getting sleep...waking up to an achy lower back though.
Best moment(s) this week: Hearing the girls in my class whisper about my belly.
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: Pretty sure I cried on the plane because we dropped a fruit snack and couldn't find it.
Have you told your students? Ok, maybe Tuesday after we find out if it's a boy or girl!  
Miss anything? Am I allowed to say my small ta-ta's?  I mean, seriously, these things cause trouble.
Movement: Haven't felt much this week.
Food cravings: This week it was CiCi's Alfredo Pizza...every week there is one unhealthy thing (besides all the gummies) I treat Baby Mattix to.  
Anything making you queasy? The first sip of the Ensure shakes I've been drinking. Blah.
Have you started to show yet? Um, oh yeah.  Somehow I've still managed to squeeze myself into a pre-maternity dress for Steve & Betty's wedding...but there's no flat belly here.  It's definitely a BUMP!
Gender prediction: Either one we are going to be SO incredibly happy!
Belly Button in or out?  Still in except the bottom of my belly button. It's looking a little iffy. 
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Pretty stinkin' happy.
Looking forward to: Finding out if our baby will be wearing blue or pink on Monday!  :)
So now it's your turn!  Take your pick!  Boy or Girl?  What do YOU think?  Vote in the poll on the right hand side of the page!

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking it's a girl! Can't wait to find out :)

Post a Comment