How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +11 pounds! Things are getting crazy around here!
Maternity clothes? Nothing new but I have figured out that my million dollar invention will be a maternity store just for petite women.
Stretch marks? No, but I'm dreading that last month where I know my belly will pop out of no where.
Sleep? I can sleep well anywhere at any time. I have the "Bond" genes...I don't think this sleep thing is going to be a problem. ::crossing fingers::
Best moment(s) this week: Having a two day school week! Went to a teaching conference Mon-Wed and then school Thurs-Fri...what a treat!!
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: None this week...that I can remember...
Best pregnancy comment from your students this week? "I can't tell if it's the shirt or what but your stomach is huge!" Oh the honesty. I can't wait for month 8 to see what they say. By the way, all these comments are from the SAME student.
Miss anything? Still miss sleeping on my back
Movement: I'm ready for those thrown elbows and soccer kicks...where are they?? I guess I can attribute the lack of feeling to my anterior placenta.
Food cravings: Can food be a food craving?
Anything making you queasy? When the vitamins graze my tongue on their way down.
Have you started to show yet? Girllllll the sight of my toes are fleeing fast.
Gender?: GIRL (bring on the pink, purple & glitter!)
Belly Button in or out? It's hanging on.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy except for 7th period on Friday for about 3 seconds...totally said that some of them "didn't know how to shut their mouths." Yikes. BUT my 4th period told me I was the nicest pregnant person they've ever met, so I guess that makes up for it?
Looking forward to: Our house!!! Walls have been dry walled and floated...cabinets soon to be installed...we are moving fast! I know once the house is done, the nesting will begin.
0 comments :
Post a Comment