Tuesday, November 6, 2012

20 Weeks!

A little late, but always worth the wait!



How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +9.8 pounds! I gained four pounds in the last 4 days.
Maternity clothes? On the To-Do list for next weekend.  Things are getting tighter and no pants are buttoning now.
Stretch marks? Nope, but the belly is starting to itch.
Sleep? Oh yes.
Best moment(s) this week: Realizing I am half way to meeting the most precious baby girl in the world!
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: To make a long story short, I fell off the bed (kind of) while snuggling with the dog and started to laugh hysterically.  I then proceeded to turn my laugh into a balling, very emotional cry.
Best pregnancy comment from your students this week? "Sorry Mrs. Mattix, I'm just distracted by your pudge."  My pudge??  
Miss anything? Sleeping on my back
Movement: Not much this week.
Food cravings: Sweeeeeeeeets
Anything making you queasy? All the vitamins I am now taking.  Ga-ross.
Have you started to show yet? This thing is growing at a rapid pace.
Gender?: GIRL to tha max.
Belly Button in or out? Stilllllll in.
Wedding rings on or off?  Totally on
Happy or Moody most of the time? Oh so happy.  Although I'm pretty sure I had a huge mood swing in one of my classes this week.  I mean, who wouldn't when they couldn't stop talking.
Looking forward to: Finding CUTE maternity clothes and maybe deciding on a nursery "theme" (that is if I can ever narrow it down.)

1 comments :

Kelley Ellis said...

That is one stinkin cute bump! Remember...mix almond and grapeseed oil and put it in a dispenser in your shower...rub on after you turn the water off and before you dry off. Helps with the itching!

Post a Comment