Monday, November 19, 2012

22 Weeks!


How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +10.2 pounds! I'm interested to see what next weeks weigh in says AFTER two Thanksgivings
Maternity clothes? Went shopping with mom and after 30 minutes came home with two pairs of jeans, leggings, 2 tops and a pair of work dress pants.  So maybe they do make maternity clothes for petite women, so I've moved on to cute, designer looking tops on the cheap as my million dollar idea.  
Stretch marks? Nada!
Sleep? I jinxed myself last week.  Been sleeping little and having crazy dreams!  Let's just say I woke up this morning mad at Tommy because he sunk his car in the river.
Best moment(s) this week: When Tommy got to feel her kick...a lot!!  
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: None this week! But there definitely was a pregnancy brain moment of the week.  Last weeks picture board I spelled the word "length" wrong.  OMG.  How embarrassing!  Thank goodness for photoshop.  
Miss anything? Good sleep.
Movement: Feeling her more and more each day, especially when I'm sitting still.
Food cravings: Salads, pickles, & sandwiches ... and of course anything gummy.
Anything making you queasy? Meat.
Have you started to show yet? Sportin' a big ole belly these days
Gender?: Girly girl
Belly Button in or out? Getting flatter every day...what comes after a flat belly button?  One that sticks out!
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happpppppy.  
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving with family!!  Is it too early to buy Baby's First Thanksgiving & Christmas outfits??

0 comments :

Post a Comment