Total weight gain/loss: +25.2 pounds!
Baby is the size of a(n): Pineapple...YUMMY!
Baby is the size of a(n): Pineapple...YUMMY!
Maternity clothes? Bought some basics from target which has helped my cardigan selection I had pre-pregnancy. Slip on a basic colored tee, a fun cardigan and voila. I've felt cute this week.
Stretch marks? Loading up on lotion x2
Sleep? 3 out of 5 school nights have been a sleeping success. The other two, complete misery.
Best moment(s) this week: Getting grass in our backyard! See Macy's video below. It'll make you smile. You would have thought she hadn't seen grass in ages.
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: "Almost cry" happened when I went to Steak N Shake to get a shake that I've been craving since September. The drive thru line was wrapped ALL THE WAY AROUND the restaurant AND the parking lot was filled. They even had cops directing traffic. Granted it was opening day and 6:30pm. I settled for not crying and getting a frosty from Wendy's instead. I'll go at midnight when no one is there.
Movement: My students saw her rolling around Wednesday. I got comments from "Aw so fun" to "Mrs. Mattix, did you know there is an alien in your belly?? Should I call the FBI?" Haha what?? Oh they make me laugh.
Food cravings: STEAK n SHAKE...yummmmm. & Smoothie King (The guy at smoothie king was super nice. I wanted a "light & fluffy" but in a kid size...he seemed pretty hesitant at first, but then replied, "Only because you are pregnant." Sa-weet. I might miss this belly after all.)
Anything making you queasy? No
Have you started to show yet? Measuring a week and a half ahead...I would say yes.
Belly Button in or out? Layering shirts to cover the button.
Wedding rings on or off? Still on, but I noticed my ankles disappearing during my pedicure Thursday. Yikes!
Happy or Moody most of the time? :)
And something to make you smile...
0 comments :
Post a Comment