How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +29 pounds! (Yes I gained almost 5 pounds in a week...craaaazy!)
Baby is the size of a(n): "Large Cantaloupe" as opposed to a small one? They are all ginormous in my book.
Baby is the size of a(n): "Large Cantaloupe" as opposed to a small one? They are all ginormous in my book.
Maternity clothes? Bought a new top and 2 new dresses with my mama this weekend! :) Only REALLY need to make it 19 more school days worth of clothes...I can handle that.
Stretch marks? Nothing compared to the video I saw last Saturday during our "Saturday Blitz Baby Class." Being very thankful!!
Sleep? I'm a 10 hours of sleep a night kind of girl...let's just say pregnancy gets you prepared to being a 3 hour (maybe?) a night type of girl.
Best moment(s) this week: Enjoying Tommy's surprise baby shower his colleagues threw him at work on Tuesday! It was the BEST and it was so fun to be included! It made us feel so special and was so nice to see all the people that care about him. So blessed.
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: Maybe?
Movement: She's a wiggly worm.
Food cravings: Smoooooothies.
Anything making you queasy? No
Belly Button in or out? in & out (Burgers?? Yummm!!)
Wedding rings on or off? I have started to take them off at night...fingers get a little puffy.
Happy or Moody most of the time? :)

0 comments :
Post a Comment