Friday, February 1, 2013

32 Weeks!


The blurbs in the picture are all comments I've gotten from my students.  My favorite is that after all this time I still have students that ask, "Are you having a girl or boy?"  Shows how much teachers have to repeat themselves throughout the day...I still love 'em though.

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  +24.2 pounds!
Baby is the size of a(n): Honey Dew Melon
Maternity clothes? Bought a new shirt from Kohls.  That's good considering they had like 5 to choose from.  Argh.
Stretch marks? Loading up on lotion.
Sleep? Turning over takes some effort. 
Best moment(s) this week: Buying our rocker AND our crib AND our bedding.  OMG.  Productiveness!  Nesting??
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: Well I cried about maternity clothes.  I think that's a "cry for a reason" moment.  I have a large belly and a small top which means clothes look funky on me.     ...and it stinks.
Movement: This girl is so active it's crazy...and I love it.  
Food cravings: You mean drink cravings?  Why yes.  A frozen margarita would be nice.  Donations accepted starting March 22nd.  
Anything making you queasy? Nope.
Have you started to show yet? Two kids this week asked if I'm pregnant as a joke.  I responded with you know, I don't think so...I just had 3 pizza rolls though.  Maybe thats it.
Belly Button in or out? Layering shirts to cover the button.
Wedding rings on or off? On. But lets talk about swollen feet.  My right foot has a little puff to it.  As Tommy said, "woah look at those sausage links."  Ohhhh just he wait right?
Happy or Moody most of the time? HAPPPPAYYYY!
Looking forward to: Getting a check up on baby girl on Monday, getting a pedicure, and praying my eyebrow lady is in town next time I go to the north side.

0 comments :

Post a Comment