Monday, February 25, 2013

36 Weeks!




How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  +35 pounds! Attributing the fast weight gain due to the amount of fluid in my feet.  I'll spare you the picture.
Baby is the size of a(n): Officially a WATERMELON!  Those are ginormous!
Maternity clothes? Cozy socks?
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep? Macy has been preparing us for no sleep.  Who knows what has gotten into her.
Best moment(s) this week: The awesome diaper dash they had for me at school!  So sweet of everyone to think of me!  ...and installing the car seat!  She could come tomorrow and we could at least bring her home!
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: I'm rockin' these hormones.  
Movement: Braxton Hicks are on a rampage!  ...or maybe that's just her trying to make room.  Can't decide.
Food cravings: Even more smoooooothies. 
Anything making you nervous? Labor in general??  My incredibly swollen feet?  My increased blood pressure?
Belly Button in or out? No. hope.  He's out.  Does it go back in once the baby comes??
Wedding rings on or off? OFF!  I never thought I'd say it!  We had made it so long!  Shoes AND rings are off.  
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy but getting anxious.  I've been super carefree and now I'm freaking out that I still have so much to do.
Looking forward to: No more swollen feet
Student comments of the week:  "Mrs. Mattix, do you have things in your socks to cushion them?"  "No, those are what swollen feet look like."  "Mrs. Mattix, what's that line across your belly?" "My pants." "Oh I thought it was a cami that was too small or short on you."  Ohhh.  Jeez.  

0 comments :

Post a Comment