How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +40 pounds!
Baby is the size of a(n): Sandia...that's Spanish for watermelon
Baby is the size of a(n): Sandia...that's Spanish for watermelon
Maternity clothes? Bought some comfy lounge clothes to wear at the hospital and when I get home.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep? Not so fab this week. This belly is huge and when you sleep on your side gravity pulls it to one side. Uncomfortable!
Best moment(s) this week: My delicious smoothie Laura brought me, my last week of teaching before Kate arrives & the pedicure I so desperately needed but was so embarrassed to get.
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: I cried because Tommy told me he wanted to eat healthier. Definitely a cry FOR a reason moment right?? haha.
Movement: Still making movement even in that little space.
Food cravings: FRUITTTTT
Food cravings: FRUITTTTT
Anything making you nervous? Well since the possibility of going into labor at school is now nonexistent, maybe it's not making it to Wednesday's rodeo?? haha. Oh silly me.
Labor signs? Only dilated 1/2 cm more...but nothing else.
Wedding rings on or off? Off...no need for this question anymore.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy! :) Very.
Student comments of the week: I got lots of "Mrs. Mattix, what are we going to do without youuuuu?" Those always make me happy but sad. My students were oh so sweet on Friday and I had some stay after class and tell me how much they've enjoyed learning from me. Makes it all worth going back in the fall.
0 comments :
Post a Comment