A little late, but here it is!
How far along? 37 weeks (Kate is now considered full term!!)
Total weight gain/loss: +37 pounds! Holy Moly.
Baby is the size of a(n): Still a watermelon!
Baby is the size of a(n): Still a watermelon!
Maternity clothes? More comfy socks ... I've even had to retire a few shirts and jeans that don't fit this torpedo belly.
Stretch marks? No sir ee bob
Sleep? I sleep like a baby. I wake up in pain.
Best moment(s) this week: My wonderful shower my friends Stephanie and Allison threw for me at school, finding out I am already dilated, (sorry if that's TMI) AND getting her nursery finally "complete."
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: I think I'm saving up for the actually labor and delivery.
Movement: She's still trying to find room. Or pushing off my ribs, one of the two.
Food cravings: One small light n fluffy smoothie please, hold the turbinado. I'm addicted.
Food cravings: One small light n fluffy smoothie please, hold the turbinado. I'm addicted.
Anything making you nervous? When the doctor told me she could come any day and I still didn't have a bag packed or her room done. Talk about the need for this nesting thing to kick in.
Labor signs? Braxton Hicks like woah while I sleep...they become part of my dreams! I even had a dream last night that Kate just popped out with no pain and no warning. I'd be ok with that.
Wedding rings on or off? Off...just not risking it.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Student comments of the week: "Woah your feet are HUGE!!!" Oh boys. You just wait until you have a pregnant wife one day.

0 comments :
Post a Comment