How far along? 40 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +40 pounds!
Baby is the size of a(n): It says she's a pumpkin!
Baby is the size of a(n): It says she's a pumpkin!
Maternity clothes? Get me outta them! I've already neatly folded most of them and put them in a pile. When at the end only one pair of jeans and one pair of shoes fit...it makes getting dressed pretty boring.
Stretch marks? The belly button has sprouted a few. Fabulous! :-\
Sleep? Sleep isn't so great, but thankfully since I'm not working I can squeeze in a nap or two.
Best moment(s) this week: Not teaching? I mean I am a little sad, but it's been SUCH a nice treat. So thankful for my husband for letting me take off the rest of the school year.
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: I tend to laugh really hard and then it turns into a sob cry.
Movement: She loves to move at night time. Right when I'm trying to sleep.
Food cravings: Yogurt and granolaaaaaa
Food cravings: Yogurt and granolaaaaaa
Anything making you nervous? Getting closer to an induction date. I want her to come on her own.
Labor signs? Well on Wednesday we thought I was in labor. 2 hours of contractions 5 minutes apart for a minute long each...and then they stopped. Bummer.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Repeat: EEK!!!! SHE WILL BE HERE IN A WEEK! (hopefully!)
0 comments :
Post a Comment