How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +40 pounds!
Baby is the size of a(n): She's a watermelon until she decides to come...
Baby is the size of a(n): She's a watermelon until she decides to come...
Maternity clothes? I'm thinking forward to cute summer clothes from the JCrew outlet. Motivation? Definitely so.
Stretch marks? no-ish?
Sleep? Thankful for Spring break and getting to sleep in. It helps with the amount of waking up in the middle of the night that has been happening and will happen soon!
Best moment(s) this week: Finishing all my "to-do's", getting to hang with my cousin Kathryn, seeing SMALL ankles again even only if for a few hours (can you believe it??) and the RODEO!! We made it to the RODEO despite Tommy's nerves and I am so glad we went. Large corn dog, dip N dots and muttin' bustin'...YES PLEASE! :)
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: I'm thinking there is something wrong with me...I haven't cried for no reason in a long time.
Movement: Thankfully still moving...I start to freak myself out if she doesn't.
Food cravings: SMOOTHIES! More smooooooothies!
Food cravings: SMOOTHIES! More smooooooothies!
Anything making you nervous? Not knowing if I'll knowwwww I'm in labor. It can happen. I read it online. (Does that make anyone else laugh??)
Labor signs? Definitely some braxton hicks.
Happy or Moody most of the time? EEK!!!! SHE WILL BE HERE IN A WEEK! (hopefully!)
Tommy took me to Kemah to enjoy the sailboats and a delicious meal at Saltgrass Steakhouse. We were hoping the coconut shrimp was going to be the key to get Kate to come since I had been craving seafood for SO LONG! Nope... PS Isn't my husband such a hunk?!?
0 comments :
Post a Comment