Ok, I know what you are thinking. Where in the world are the belly pictures! No excuse except for the fact that Christmas happened, we packed up our house, moved into our new house and school started back up. Promising a week 30 picture this week...and maybe fake 27-29 pictures for the baby book with different outfits of course coming soon. I was very good about at least writing the blog part below! :)
How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 20+ pounds!
Baby is the size of a(n): Rutabaga? What the heck is that??
Baby is the size of a(n): Rutabaga? What the heck is that??
Maternity clothes? I need to hit up the Targét..my shirts I could squeeze into aren't working too well anymore.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Good sleep, but super achy when I wake up...
Best moment(s) this week: Our first walk through of our new home AND it being the last week of school! EEK! 2 week break is much needed! (Although it will be super busy!)
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: I think I had more like THREE! I'll need Tommy to help me remember. Oh pregnancy brain...
Movement: I think we've had a sleepy baby or a busy mommy...
Food cravings: SMOOTHIES! and Luby's chocolate ice box cake...you know the one with the chocolate shavings on top? Yummmm.
Anything making you queasy? Does grading papers count? I'm bringing home 57 major grade writings I had my kids do. Worst idea EVER. The ones I've looked at look awesome, just the time I know I want to spend grading them stinks a tad.
Have you started to show yet? Girrrrrrl this belly now runs into things. It needs a flashing red light that says "Move out da way! I'm comin' through."
Belly Button in or out? Stil in enough that you don't have the weird belly button sticking through your shirt.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy as a girl on Pinterest.
Looking forward to: Christmas with wonderful family, closing on our new home & a new year full of new adventures!!

0 comments :
Post a Comment