How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +23 pounds!
Baby is the size of a(n): cucumber or large head of cabbage...depending on what website you're on haha
Baby is the size of a(n): cucumber or large head of cabbage...depending on what website you're on haha
Maternity clothes? I can still SQUEEZE into my looser tops, but it takes about 3 tries to find one that still looks ok.
Stretch marks? Hmm...I noticed some on the lovies. Gross.
Sleep? Loving it. Not liking waking up.
Best moment(s) this week: Baby furniture shopping with the hubs! He truly was a trooper. See picture below. I promise he was smiling 99% of the time. I just happened to catch him at the wrong moments.
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: Ohhhh you know. The usual. Cried but don't remember spiel.
Movement: She's become a rolly polly.
Food cravings: MEXICAN!!! Yummm....I want it all! Burritos, fajitas, chips, queso, all day, every day.
Anything making you queasy? Anything not fast food. Rats.
Have you started to show yet? Well as one of my students said, "Mrs. Mattix...you can't tell your pregnant from the back, but then you turn around and it's like BAM!! In yo face!" So yes?
Belly Button in or out? He hasn't made up his mind yet.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Well considering my sweet husband told me I have been such a delightful pregnant lady to be with, I consider myself happy 98% of the time.
Looking forward to: Still baking my first set of goodies...I have been one sleepy preggo lady lately, and deciding on a crib. Do you go for the one that's a tiny bit cheaper but you wouldn't see the cute bed skirt or the one that costs a little more but you could totally see the bed skirt? I mean come on yall...priorities right? haha
The picture I forgot to post earlier! Oops!!
The picture I forgot to post earlier! Oops!!
2 comments :
My favorite is how your pregnancy brain worked intra-blog... You mentioned the picture below but never attached it haha!
I love your chalkboards!! That glider looks adorable! You will have to post pictures of the nursery.
So...Sean and I were driving home from small group a couple of weeks ago and there was a crib sitting out by the curb in our neighborhood. Even though we have no baby in sight...I made the hubs cart it home. It is in perfect condition and our friends who are having baby #2 are going to get some use out of it in the meantime!
Moral of the story...if you can't find the perfect crib...look out on the street...???
Post a Comment