Tuesday, January 8, 2013

29 Weeks!

Ok, I know what you are thinking.  Where in the world are the belly pictures!  No excuse except for the fact that Christmas happened, we packed up our house, moved into our new house and school started back up.  Promising a week 30 picture this week...and maybe fake 27-29 pictures for the baby book with different outfits of course coming soon.  I was very good about at least writing the blog part below!  :)  

How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  +23 pounds!
Baby is the size of a(n): butternut squash
Maternity clothes? Bought a new pair of black skinny jeans (maternity style) and a cute green and black dress to wear with leggings!  
Stretch marks? No sir. (or mam!)
Sleep? Definitely sleep with a little bit of rolling out of bed (literally) in the morning. 
Best moment(s) this week: Having 98% of the house unpacked thanks to wonderful family, cooking my first meal with our new appliances and being a "stay at home mom" for the week.  :) 
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: Pretty sure I teared up leaving our first house even after we had moved out and were completely unpacked in our new house.  I think it was the memories.  That doesn't count for "cry for no reason" does it.  
Movement: She's a jabber and and arm thrower.  
Food cravings: Chocolate toffee truffles!!  Yummmmmmm.
Anything making you queasy? Mmmm...nope.  
Have you started to show yet? Knowing that they say my stomach will double in size between now and then just baffles me.  
Belly Button in or out? You see the belly button with a single layer shirt on.  I have become a fan of layering...thank goodness it's "winter."
Wedding rings on or off? On, but the chunky fingers are-a-comin'...I can feel it.  
Happy or Moody most of the time? Well considering my sweet husband told me I have been such a delightful pregnant lady to be with, I consider myself happy 98% of the time.  
Looking forward to: Baby furniture shopping with the hubs & baking my first set of goodies with my new oven!

0 comments :

Post a Comment