Total weight gain/loss: +23 pounds!
Baby is the size of a(n): Eggplant
Baby is the size of a(n): Eggplant
Maternity clothes? Received a cute new shirt and a GC to A Pea in the Pod from Aunt Lisa...perfect timing!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Still so achy when I move during the night.
Best moment(s) this week: Closing and moving into our new home!!
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: Tommy says I need to "start being honest" about my cry for no reason moments...the problem is I don't remember them.
Movement: She loves to roll around about 30 minutes after I eat.
Food cravings: BJ's Pizza, Wich Which?, DIET DR. PEPPER...MMmmMm.
Anything making you queasy? Unpacking?
Have you started to show yet? Yes. When I wear my size small pullovers the bottom of my belly shows. Those are now being put at the back of the closet until after the baby.
Belly Button in or out? The outer edges are above belly level. Oh man.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time? This past week has been such a happy week. I have loved every minute of spending every day with the hubs. Can we just retire and do this more often??
Looking forward to: My last full week off from school to organize, sit and sit.
0 comments :
Post a Comment