Friday, January 25, 2013

31 Weeks!


How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  +23.5 pounds!
Baby is the size of a(n): head of lettuce
Maternity clothes? I have gone back to saying I need to start a maternity line for people who are still small just have ginormous bellies.
Stretch marks? I think I must have already had those ones on the lovies I talked about last week...they are white...that doesn't count right?
Sleep? Loving it.  Not liking waking up. (still.)
Best moment(s) this week: Having out first overnight visitors in our house!! 
Best "cry for no reason" moment this week: Well I cried (just a bit) after we found out that our baby girl is in the 86th percentile.  She's BIG!  I'm not.  Yikes.  Definitely a cry for no reason because a healthy baby is good whether big or small.
Movement: She likes to wiggle.
Food cravings: Macaroni and Cheese (Easy mac style)
Anything making you queasy? Nuh uh.
Have you started to show yet? Giving the constant belly "grazing" that goes on as I'm trying to squeeze through desks, I would say yes.
Belly Button in or out? ATTENTION!  All edges are now curling outwards.  It's downhill from here.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Well considering my sweet husband told me I have been such a delightful pregnant lady to be with, I consider myself happy 98% of the time.  
Looking forward to: Deciding on a crib.  Still.  ...and ordering the crib & rocker!  ...anddddd a pedicure.  ...anddddd an eyebrow wax.  If you're missing your pet caterpillar it's because he has attached himself to my eyebrows. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment