Thursday, December 23, 2010

Back to the motherland

Our last morning in NYC was spent eating breakfast not worth the amount we spent, packing and exchanging a skirt I bought in the wrong size. What made the morning all better? Since yesterday, the skirt had gone on sale which made it $80 cheaper!! Now that's a Christmas present! As Tommy said, "I must not have looked at the price before I bought it for you if it could be reduced by $80!!" All in all we were both happy. I got the right size and saved Tommy some cash.

Something Tommy forgot to mention in his last blogs was how excited HE was when we arrived at the Macy's Polo section. Tommy rarely shops for new clothes, but when he does you can guarantee they come from Cavenders, Jos. Banks or Ralph Lauren. Needless to say we both had arms full of clothes for him to try on.


The other thing he forgot to mention mainly because he had no idea who she was, was that the main actress of the movie, Precious, ate at Nello's last night while we were there. I don't blame him not knowing who she is. I think the only reason I've seen her was in commercials for her movie.

All in all our New York trip was a success. We shopped, saw the tree, frolicked around Central Park while singing the Enchanted soundtrack, (ok I started too and then embarrassed Tommy so I stopped) woke up late, drank a lot of Starbucks (thank goodness for gift cards) and saw snow flurries!

Now we are at the airport on our way home to the motherland that is known as Houston, Texas. What a wonderful vacation and a relaxing time to spend with the hubs. See most of you readers tomorrow!

Angela

0 comments :

Post a Comment