Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bermuda = Relaxation

Today was our first sign of rain. It only lasted about 15 minutes, so
it looks like we will be heading to the beach again today. I got a
little burned yesterday after only being out there for a few hours. I
even had SPF 30 on! Something about that Bermuda sun. We have no real
plan today. Maybe some beach, go to see Nana and then a BBQ at the
beach club tonight.

It's been really fun sharing our engagement with all of Tommys
relatives here in Bermuda. It's neat to hear people introduce me as
Tommys fiancé. Makes me smile every time. Nana came home from
Wimbeldon last night. She loved the ring which means Tommy got the
approval. I can't wait to be able to share everything in person with
yall at home!

More to come later today!!

Angela

0 comments :

Post a Comment