So today was a sunny day! Yay! We got up, had breakfast and headed to the beach. Lots of sunscreen so luckily I didn't get sun burned today. After the beach Tommy and I headed home to eat lunch. Yummy pasta and lots of parmasan cheese. One of my new favorites. After lunch, a shower and a nap we headed to nanas for dinner. We had roast, mashed potatoes, green beans and macaroni. Pretty delicious! I also got to meet margarets aunt and uncle. They were incredibly nice! Tomorrow it looks like we are going to go on a bike ride and then go out on a boat and see the glow worms. Not quite sure what they are but maybe you could google and see. Apparently they come out 3 days after the full moon and glow when they mate. Interesting. Me and Tommy are excited to be home but are making sure to enjoy our time here fully too!!
Love you!
Ang
Love you!
Ang
7/9/09 Bermuda
0 comments :
Post a Comment