Friday, July 3, 2009

Fans.

Hello from Bermuda!

We are on the last leg of our trip, however this part is more of a
vacation. More relaxation, no sight seeing. Just lounging. Woo!

We arrived around 330 and headed to the house which is just a hop skip
and a jump away from the beach. After lounging, a quick trip to the
grocery (which might I add is incredibly expensive!! I feel like we
are back in Europe) and watching some wimbeldon, we headed towards The
Swizzle for some dinner. It's a pretty descent walk there. Steve and
Eileen haven't gotten their mopeds yet so there weren't enough bikes
for all of is to drive.

When we got back I was hoping to have a shower. Unfortunately our door
was locked to our room so the boys had to use a cork screw to get it
open. Don't ask me how, but they did... Thank goodness! I didn't want
to sleep on the floor.

Now we are sitting watching CSI. We opted not to go out tonight, thank
goodness. My eyelids are beginning to shut!

Talk to yall tomorrow! We are celebrating Americas birthday with a
family BBQ we are hosting! :)

Love you!

0 comments :

Post a Comment