to Docksiders for a rousing beer-pong tournament in which team dragon
(me and Ang) lost in the first round. We had a lot of fun there
though, then we all went to one more place where we danced a lot. I
love dancing with Angela so much. Usually dancing makes me really
nervous, but when Angela and I are out there together, we really do
have a great time, and we invent fantastic new dance moves! Today we
woke up a bit late, and it's cloudy out, so it might be a bit of a
lounge day. No complaints here!
On the home front, I decided to cancel my reservation to my company's
new hire/intern conference for next Tuesday. This will give me a lot
more time to take care of my move and other loose ends (and some
necessary time with my new family-in-law!!) before I head up to Dallas
for good. I am very excited to head up there and get the next part of
my life started. This trip has been absolutely fantastic, but I have
to admit I am looking forward to working in a week and a half. Thank
yall so much for continuing to read about our trip, we are so excited
to be able to share all the stories and pictures in person!
Tommy
7/8/09 12:15pm Bermuda
0 comments :
Post a Comment