Sunday, June 21, 2009

Engaged!!

Soo, I have been waiting for an entire month to propose to this young
woman that I love so much. It has been brutal waiting for this trip. I
couldn't sleep the night before we left, not because I was worried
about the flight or nervous about a full day of travel, but because I
just couldn't get it out of my head that I was going to have the
blessed chance to propose to the woman I want to spend the rest of my
life with. I have to throw a shout out to all the people who's wisdom
helped me get through that time, and assured me that Angela would
absolutely LOVE getting proposed to in Spain. They were right, and I
am grateful. As I lay here in bed typing this, I can't help but look
back on the day we've had today, and see God's perfect timing and
provision for us. We didn't have a perfect day, and I think that is
good. As we approach this marriage, we cannot expect perfection,
because we are not perfect. Instead, we worked through a few issues in
a very loving way, and came out at the end of the day at the top of
the world! If everyday (or even a lot of the days) of our marriage
could be like today, I know that we will have done well. I am so
excited now that we are officially engaged, and that Angela is my
fiancé. This is for her... EEEEEEEEEKKK!!!!

Tommy
6/20/09 11:45 pm Barcelona

0 comments :

Post a Comment