iPhone typing so I leave it to him to update on what we are doing. If
Internet wasn't so stinking expensive I would trot down to the
business center and use a computer. Luckily in Tommy's room I can pick
up a weak open Internet signal.
We finally tried tapas and paella today which were both delicious.
Tapas actually have a very interesting story to how they got their
name. I'll tell Tommy to write about it since it would take me ages.
Tapas are what we would call apetizers more or less.
Valencia has weather that I packed for which is nice. Barcelona was a
little bit too chilly. Could have worn jeans everyday. I do have to
say that my excel spreadsheet of everything I brought has come in
handy. I now know that next time I will number the items of clothing
as to which suitcase they are in.
As Tommy said we are off to get in the hot tub!
Love yall,
Angela
1 comments :
Have you upgraded to the 3.0 iPhone software yet?
Post a Comment