family. We went out for Italian food in Spain haha, but we did have
some great grub and sangria that was much better than the stuff at the
hard rock yesterday. It was really cool to see the joy and acceptance
that my family showed towards Angela. My sister said, "I am so happy
that Angela has come into Tommy's life. Since then, she has changed
him so much for the better, and I can't wait for her to be in my
family." So true. She has been a complete blessing in my life, and she
truly is a helper suitable for me in that she allows me and drives me
to be a better man than I ever could be by myself. Tonight I sat
outside with my father, with cigars and beers, talking about my
wedding. That was honestly a surreal experience. It was SO cool to
hear him asking me questions about the love of my life and what we
planned to do for the rest of our lives. I have loved every second of
this trip, and we are only two days into it. Many more amazing
experiences to come for sure.
Tommy
6/22/09 1:30am Barcelona
1 comments :
What a great way to spend Father's Day with your dad! There will be a lifetime of special memories, and this will be one of them!
Post a Comment