Sunday, June 28, 2009

Michael Jackson everywhere!

Bonjour mes amis! I am writing this while Angela tries on some very
chique and CHEAP clothes! We finally found a store that helps me to
understand how EVERYONE here is stylish, it's because there are places
with normally priced but very stylish clothes. Anyway, today we took a
lunch cruise on La Seine river which was nice, but my brother and I
were very underdressed, oh well. We went to La tour Eiffel but the
line was HUGE and there was a huge Michael Jackson celebration going
on under it! In fact, almost everywhere we've been has had MJ playing.
Is it like that in the states as well? The line for the top was long,
and the very top was "temporarily closed" for some reason unknown to
us, and Eileen had a killer headache. All these led us to the decision
to walk back towards the hotel. Ang and I might try to go up the
Eiffel tower tonight which could be sweet! Eileen and steve are back
at the hotel, and steve is scoping out places to watch the Brazil vs.
USA soccer game tonight. We are going to see the Louvre and the Notre
Dame tomorrow so that will be fun, then Versailles Tuesday! I am
excited for all these things, but Angela and I have discussed how
excited we are for being in a place where we don't have to spend a lot
of energy (and money) to go look at places all day every day. As my
sister says, we are on a trip, not a vacation. We are very excited for
our nine day vacation in Bermuda, where we plan to do a lot more
relaxing. Anyways, off to help my beautiful girlfriend with her
fashion decisions (like she needs my help!), so we will post again
later!

Tommy
6/28/09 5:00pm Paris

0 comments :

Post a Comment